General Application Requirements:
- One-time application fee, which is completely refunded in the event the applicant is not accepted.
- Must have a minimum overall Texas State GPA of a 3.0.
- Must have a minimum overall psychology GPA of a 3.0.
- Must have completed at least 3 college semesters.
- Must have completed a minimum of 9 hours of psychology course work.
- The advisor will also verify if your overall GPA places you in the top 35% of your class
- For a completed list of requirements, visit the official Psi Chi website.
Click the link below to go to the online application. Although you can apply at any time, we only process applications ONCE every Fall semester and ONCE every Spring semester. If you apply after a deadline has passed, your application will be processed for the next cycle. After submitting your application online, you must turn in your one-time application fee by the set deadline for that cycle, which can be found on the application form. Regarding the application fee, we only accept payment through the PayPal account.